Our Physical Therapists provide comprehensive, hands on, evidence-based treatment based on the individual needs of our patients. Our objective is to assist patients with the myriad of Orthopedic, Sports and Spinal injuries to return to the activities they enjoy as quickly as possible. With an emphasis on patient care with high expectations on the outcome of our treatment, Physical Therapy is only administered by Licensed Physical Therapists, not an assistant, resulting in greater patient satisfaction.
Our Physical Therapy staff is dedicated to providing you with a comprehensive treatment program with a focus on your outcome so you can return to activity, sports or function as quickly as possible.
- One-on-one treatment sessions with a Physical Therapist, not an assistant.
- Consistent treatment – you will be treated by the same therapist throughout the duration of your treatment.
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan to fully understand your injury with close communication with your doctor.
- Hands-on Manual Therapy, soft tissue and joint mobilization techniques combined with closely supervised exercise treatments.
- Full use of our state-of-the-art Sports Performance facility to ensure you safe return to your sports or activities.
-Custom Orthotic fabrication is available if treatment indicates it is necessary
-Personal Training (Performance Therapy) (Link to Performance therapy service or sub page?) are available after you recover to help you bridge the gap to return to the gym safely
Common Injuries we treat:
- Spine (Low Back and Neck)
- Joint Replacement
- Post-op Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Impingement
Participating Insurance List:
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Stirling and Stirling
- United Health
- Workmens’ Comp
-Please call 203.992.1220 to make your appointment and begin your road to recovery and
“Get Back in the Game of Life”